Day 73 / Santiago de Compostella / Restday

Yesterday I celebrated my arrival with (a little) to much wine and a food. So it took some time to really wake up. For the rest of the day I mainly strolled around, visited some churches, slept and had a great lunch. It will be good to start running again tomorrow in order to burn all the calorie intake of the last 2 day’s. 
I decided I will first run to Muxía, a small city at the coast with beautiful beaches, which is some 80 k away and will take me 2 days. From Muxía it’s a 30k run to Finisterre (in Roman time believed to be the end of the known world) which is considered as the pilgrimage end point. Sun is predicted for the next days so looking forward to the trip. I’m not yet sure what I will do after Finisterre. The Camino to Porto seems to be beautiful and is around 200 k or maybe it’s time to head home.I’ll  have the next days plenty of time to think about it. 




































Comments

  1. Hay un tiempo largo de caminar, caminando se hace el camino; Hay solo un momento de llegar, un instantáneo disfrutando del camino dejado atrás.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts